This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: port of omniorb
- To: "Fleischer, Karsten (K.)" <kfleisc1 at getrag-ford dot com>
- Subject: Re: port of omniorb
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 12:26:51 -0500
- CC: 'Robert Collins' <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <200104021549.f32FnR416225@dymwsm11.mailwatch.com>
- Reply-To: Earnie Boyd <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
"Fleischer, Karsten (K.)" wrote:
> > What's missing in the pthread implementation? Give me a direction or
> > particular function list and I'll see what I can do.
> A quick grep on the posix.cc source file gives the following functions:
This isn't what Robert asked. He asked what is missing for your build.
Robert is well aware of what is already existing as he is currently
maintaining the PTHREAD routines for Cygwin. He is trying to get
information about what you need to add it to Cygwin on an as needed
basis. He doesn't have time to fit all of PTHREAD in the library all at
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple