Re: Mutt: Reading POP3 mail and moving the messages to folders based on To: and Cc: headers, before the messages are read.

Using Mutt to do the job is stretching it quite a bit. Sometimes you have
to use the right tool (like procmail) to do the job. However, the .muttrc
snippet below should work but it does require you to hold down the "y" key
while viewing the index page. The "save-hook" method gets around an
occasional problem you would have if you use the "tag-pattern" method.

save-hook  "~h cygwin@"  +cygwin
save-hook  "~h cygwin-apps@"  +cygwin-apps
save-hook  "~h cygwin-digest-help@"  +cygwin-digest-help
save-hook  "~h mutt-users@"  +mutt-users
save-hook  "~h yourlogin@ | ~h yourlogin2@ | ~f someperson@" +To.Me
save-hook  "~h *"  +other

macro index "y"	"<save-message><return>"  "Hold down y key to move
messages

Hope that helps.

---