Re: Location of sshd port

Note that you sent this to a list, not an individual....

Saturday, r.h. wrote:
> I searched the archives and found your latest sshd port, but when i followed
> the ftp link it was dead.
>
> where can i get the latest sshd source from?

same place as the binary... run setup.exe, click the checkbox under the
"src" column next to the OpenSSH install option. If you've already got the
current version installed you may need to uninstall it then re install.

--
now the forces of openness have a powerful and
  unexpected new ally - http://ibm.com/linux