Where could I find f2c?

Hi everybody,

I am brand new to cygwin and installed it (v. 1.1.7) today on my (WinNT)
in order to translate some fortran files into C.
But (surprise, indeed), there is no f2c in the distribution and, as far
as I understand, I have to download it from a netlib site.
A tried to dowload a script but I deseperatly fails in having it running.
May anyone of you indicate my where I could find a good script and how to
properly "install" it. I would be extremaly grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Tanguy.

Tanguy Claquin
eurobios