RE: /bin/pwd versus built-in pwd

More probably it's because English is not my native language; I've already
noticed that non-native english people understand best the erroneous english
of other non-english people.

And BTW I've also noticed I have more difficulties to understand erroneous
french sentences from foreigners :-)

I think its just that you are usually so used to your native language and to
trust others to speak it correctly that you are less fault-tolerant; OTOH
for foreign languages you're usually used to "fuzzy-logic" translations :-)

Regards,

	Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie