FW: Problems with make.

Hi again,

I am still having problems with using 'make'. I have read the docs. and I
still cannot see what I am missing.

I have installed cygwin to d:\cygwin
I have set the PATH to include the \bin directory of cygwin
I have set the HOME env. variable to D:\work
I have not set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH at all.

I have tried to use /cygdrive/d/classes in the make file but still to no
avail. Do I  need
to start sh or bash first and then call 'make' from that environment or can
I do it from the standard
NT command prompt. Also I have tried to create mount points but that does
not appear to work either.
For example

mount d:\ /
mount d:\classes /classes
mount d:\cm-build /cm-build

and I used the mount directories in the Makefile but still no success.

I would appreciate any other suggestions.

Thanks a lot,
John.

John Melody
SyberNet Ltd.