Re: #includes not being processed across network (revised)

Thanks Markus, this information is quite helpful.  Since there isn't an issue
with Samba, the Win32 APIs being used in Cygwin are clearly sufficient to
provide the information required (i.e. file sizes in this case) in a network
environment in general.  However, in this particular case in this particular
network environment, there may be an issue.  I would guess that there is
either a problem with permissions (which John has stated that he's looked at
before) or there is some other Win32 API that provides the file size even with
John's setup (which the DOS tools use and Cygwin does not).  What is clear to
me by all this is that the quickest way to resolve this issue is to debug the
code, for better or worse...

Larry