This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: COUT
- From: "Paul Garceau" <pgarceau at teleport dot com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:22:53 -0800
- Organization: New Dawn Productions
- Reply-to: Paul Garceau <pgarceau at teleport dot com>
On 2 Jan 2001, at 7:07, the Illustrious Kenneth Farley wrote:
> Does Cygwin support COUT << yet?
What an interesting question...Seems to me that if there was
ever any research done in terms of Cygwin, the answer is pretty
self-explanatory...strange question, yes?
ps. Take a look at the documentation of Cygwin version of Gnu
C/C++ and the C++ Ansi-Standard and let us know what you find
Nothing real can be threatened.
Nothing unreal exists.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple