This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Replacement for col??
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Replacement for col??
- From: Mark Paulus <mark dot paulus at wcom dot com>
- Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 14:37:15 -0700
- Reply-to: Mark Paulus <mark dot paulus at wcom dot com>
Under HPUX, to make a printable version of a man page,
I would use the col command to strip the control codes,
'man xxx | col -b | ....'. However, col is not available under
cygwin. Is there another option to man, or something else
I can/should be using??
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple