This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: DLL naming flamefest
- To: "Charles S. Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Subject: Re: DLL naming flamefest
- From: ht at cogsci dot ed dot ac dot uk (Henry S. Thompson)
- Date: 24 Oct 2000 11:49:20 +0100
- Cc: cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <39F54E98.7130D9BC@ece.gatech.edu>
This sounds viable, in so far as I understand it :-)
One question -- for compiling and linking from WIN32, i.e. with VC++,
I had _serious_ trouble in this area just last week. I think what I
needed to know but couldn't find out is what the equivalent of
-Bstatic is for VC++ -- is that a coherent question?
Henry S. Thompson, HCRC Language Technology Group, University of Edinburgh
W3C Fellow 1999--2001, part-time member of W3C Team
2 Buccleuch Place, Edinburgh EH8 9LW, SCOTLAND -- (44) 131 650-4440
Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: email@example.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org