setup.exe 2.20 crashes

I am having trouble with the latest Cygwin setup application.  I am
using the following:

- setup 2.20
- NT 4.0sp4
- IE 5.0

I am doing the following:

- executing setup.exe from NT explorer
- selecting "install from internet"
- entering "C:\Downloads\Cygwin" for package directory
- entering "C:\Cygwin" for root directory
- selecting "UNIX" and "Just for me"
- selecting "IE5 settings"
- selecting "www.yggdrasil.com"

After downloading setup.ini, setup.exe pops up a dialog titled "Parse
Errors" which contains the following pair of errors:

setup.ini line 246: parse error, expecting '"\n"
setup.ini line 246: unrecognized line in setup.ini headers (do you have
the latest setup?)

I downloaded setup.exe today so I don't think I have an old version.  So
I hit ok can continue, select some items to install, and install the
items. When the install is finished, setup.exe crashes due to a access
violation.  The result is that most of Cygwin is installed, but no
shortcut is added to the start menu and when I run bash.exe directly it
does not have its own icon and PATH is not set correctly.

I've had similar problems with older versions of setup.  In fact, setup
has not worked since B20.

I've installed cygwin successfully on my win98 machine.  It's just my
NT4 box at work that I am having trouble with.

Any help would be apprieciated.

Mike Bresnahan