(fwd) AW: __infinity defined twice in libcygwin.a and libm.a (Compiling per

>I could read them all, some of them cannot be cleanly applied

Really?  patch -p1?  (I forgot to mention that).

Eric

Yep, patch -p1

But I now found out that I have shot myself in the foot.
I used the patch that comes with cygwin. This patch has an awful bug:

If you are on a binary mount and apply a patch, the patched file will
have crlf
line-endings.
I have a working patch at home that links to binmode.o that does not
have the
problem.
I now tested the patches on solaris and there everything worked fine.

Sorry for bothering you with a false alarm.

Michael Ring