Re: special handling of special names (Was: cvs available for test)

OK, I (finally) see what the real issue is.  IMHO, since Cygwin specially
handles names like /dev/null and /dev/tty already, I see no reason why it
shouldn't specially handle names like AUX, PRN, ...

Noel

cwilson@ece.gatech.edu on 2000.08.01 12:01:18