This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How is textmode/binmode determined in Cygwin 1.1.0 net releas e for pipes?
- To: Dautrevaux at microprocess dot com
- Subject: Re: How is textmode/binmode determined in Cygwin 1.1.0 net releas e for pipes?
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:21:12 -0400
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <17B78BDF120BD411B70100500422FC6309E026@IIS000>
> everything in BINARY mode and "sane", or insane if you prefer ;-),
> used for reading as TEXT and writing as BINARY.
Actually, we have been discussing on the developer's list a mount mode
called "mixed" that does exactly that. No idea if/when it will get
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com