This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Tips oin getting Cygwin 1.1.0 onn your computer without using setup to contact the FTP
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Tips oin getting Cygwin 1.1.0 onn your computer without using setup to contact the FTP
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 11:15:26 -0400
- References: <000601bfb0fa$e2af11e0$db763004@default>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Fri, Apr 28, 2000 at 05:16:52AM -0500, Robert McNulty Junior wrote:
>I kept getting kicked off the sites I was trying.
>Sourceware, the one in Tennessee (closest to me).
>I got it working.
>I compiled my test program with -H -mno-cygwin, and it worked.
>Had to move the i686-pc-cygwin from c:\cygnus to c:\usr\i686-pc-cygwin.
I.e., your mount table is screwed up.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com