This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: For the adventurous: cygwin/latest/newsetup
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: For the adventurous: cygwin/latest/newsetup
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:01:37 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Wed, Apr 26, 2000 at 06:20:03AM -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>--- Jeff Jensen <email@example.com> wrote:
>> All I get is "umount: Invalid argument"
>> when trying "umount --remove-all-mounts". umount --help, /?, etc. reveals
>> no info to ensure I am doing a valid option. Anything on that? Where is
>> help info on the commands?
>> I found the entry in the registry and deleted the bad one. Rerunning setup
>> results in the same issues as before.
>> What are the pre-reqs to install this? Does it need to be installed in any
>> special directory hierarchy?
>You don't have the correct version of umount installed yet. You can also use
>REGEDIT to remove the entries. Search for Cygnus in the keys. Delete the
>invalid mount entries.
Um, Earnie. That's probably what he did.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org