This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: newsetup does nothing
- To: Tim Prince <jarirp at pacbell dot net>
- Subject: Re: newsetup does nothing
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour at redhat dot co dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 21:21:15 +0100
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: Red Hat UK Ltd.
- References: <3905F657.CA53446B@redhat.co.uk> <003501bfaef2$d1ac1e60$4a0f4dd1@default>
Tim Prince wrote:
> I saw this kind of behavior under W2K, and corrected it by cleaning out the
> temporary directory where setup is running. Still can't figure out the W95C
> behavior; all sorts of failures to create directories, etc.
The directory was empty (other than setup.exe), and this is NT4 SP6.
Red Hat, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK. CB2 1NS Tel: +44 (1223) 728762
"Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow." || These opinions are all my own fault
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org