This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CYGWIN-1.1.0 trouble: 40 to 80 sec delay if no network connection
- To: cygwin users <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: CYGWIN-1.1.0 trouble: 40 to 80 sec delay if no network connection
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 12:47:34 -0400
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 09:33:55AM -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>--- "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Do you have HOME defined? If not, you're invoking a network path that way...
>Interesting. Would that be because HOME gets set to / and then the value of
>HOME gets prepended to /.bashrc so that you end up with //.bashrc?
I thought that we'd fixed that problem long ago. I wonder if it crept back
into the "newest" version of bash.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com