This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest version bash.exe and csrss.exe slams CPU at 100% after eac h command!
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Latest version bash.exe and csrss.exe slams CPU at 100% after eac h command!
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 00:15:32 -0400
- References: <DB1A8F8758DAD311A6B9009027B6C07C04E0C9@pff.intersphere.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Fri, Apr 21, 2000 at 02:31:01PM -0400, Millaway, John wrote:
>Whenever I execute a command the results are displayed ok. Then the console
>hangs for about 3-4 seconds before showing me the '$' prompt again. During
>this 'hang', the CPU is at 100%. It happens regardless of forking with '&'.
We should have a fix for this when we release cygwin 1.1.1 in a couple of
weeks. In the meantime, one of the snapshots may work better.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com