This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin Digest 22 Apr 2000 17:29:16 -0000 Issue 477
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: cygwin Digest 22 Apr 2000 17:29:16 -0000 Issue 477
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 14:12:22 -0400
- References: <200004221825.OAA01198@jaj.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Sat, Apr 22, 2000 at 02:25:31PM -0400, Phil Edwards wrote:
>>Did you have /bin mounted explicitly?
>Yes. But only /bin. It had been so long since I had to mess with the
>mounts that I'd forgotten which were default and which were explicit.
That probably explains your problem, then. Hopefully, I have fixed this
in recent versions of setup.exe.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com