This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Long startup of scripts.
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Long startup of scripts.
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 11:45:48 -0400
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Fri, Apr 21, 2000 at 08:44:16AM -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>I'm working on this. However I have to `strace sh foo.sh' as `strace foo.sh'
>gives an immediate error complaining of `error 193'.
strace is not a cygwin program. It wouldn't be too useful for debuging cygwin
problems if it was. It has no idea what a .sh file might be.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org