This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 2 bugs
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: 2 bugs
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 14:38:07 -0400
- References: <200004201739.TAA18697@mail.bln1.siemens.de>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Thu, Apr 20, 2000 at 07:39:39PM +0200, Thomas.Wolff@icn.siemens.de wrote:
>Now that there has been quite a lot interesting response on this funny
>little problem ("xy."), I am wondering if someone could come up with a
>solution to one of the other problems I had reported.
>In contrast to the above, the apparent unavailability of one of the
>keypad keys ("5" in function key mode) to applications is a
It's a bug. It will be fixed when we make the next cygwin release.
Obviously, it's a little soon to be making a new release right now but
we will probably have a new version of the DLL available in a month or
In the meantime, it's fixed in recent snapshots.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com