This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [net release] solution to -mno-cygwin problem
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: [net release] solution to -mno-cygwin problem
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:42:00 -0400
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Tue, Apr 18, 2000 at 02:08:03PM -0700, David Robinow wrote:
>--- Mumit Khan <khan@NanoTech.Wisc.EDU> wrote:
>>I'm having trouble typing this note, and looks like my body is fighting
>>back for the all abuses of late.
>I hope you aren't referring to the completely unwarranted recent
>attacks on the mingw mailing list. In any case, please get well soon.
??? I guess I have to start reading this mailing list. I can't imagine
how any sane person could criticize Mumit for his manifold and amazing
contributions to free software.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org