This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: net release setup: mount problem
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: net release setup: mount problem
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:24:17 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Tue, Apr 18, 2000 at 01:30:38PM +0200, Daniel Probst wrote:
>Under W95 setup.exe mounted directory / as device c:"
>and then gives loads of errors when untaring (unbale to write files etc.)
>I presume it has something to do with quoting of the default root drive c:\
>It worked fine when I unmounted everything and untared the tar files
setup.exe is a C program. I'd be grateful if anyone wanted to debug this
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com