This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: net release setup.exe
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: net release setup.exe
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:38:19 -0400
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Tue, Apr 18, 2000 at 09:58:31AM +0000, Daniel Glassey wrote:
>if you have cygwin20.1 and CYGWIN=tty then setup.exe hangs at the first
>after removing the environment variable it works ok.
>If you can verify this it should be in the README.
Thanks. I don't understand, exactly, why this is a problem, but
I've updated the setup.exe on sourceware so that it works around
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org