This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.1.0 gdb troubles
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.1.0 gdb troubles
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 00:47:19 -0400
- References: <IGEDJPNMGKAGHGIDBAFFGECMCHAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Tue, Apr 18, 2000 at 02:32:46PM +1000, Boyd Adamson wrote:
>Hi, I just installed cygwin 1.1.0. and I was looking forward to playing with
>Insight, but had a problem with gdb hanging when I run even the simplest
>program under it.
>I'm on Win2000 with an NTFS filesystem if it makes any difference.
Other people have reported that gdb hangs on W2K. I don't know why,
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org