This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Building linux cross cygwin with net release source?
- To: mdejong at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Building linux cross cygwin with net release source?
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 21:02:58 -0400
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <Pine.SUN.3.91.1000414171855.21734Aemail@example.com>
> that file in the new net release. What src tar file do I
> need to grab and build?
You need cygwin, to get newlib, winsup, etc. Or just install the
cygwin binary package somewhere; it has all the headers and libraries.
You'll next need binutils and gcc, as usual.
Plus, there's a howto online, but you may need to adjust it
for the updated sources:
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org