This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ELF-binaries under NT?
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: ELF-binaries under NT?
- From: Paul Sokolovsky <paul-ml at is dot lg dot ua>
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 23:41:18 +0300
- References: <5D2A198567EED311BD0F009027A25C870D7F63@SRVMAIL-ANN>
- Reply-To: Paul Sokolovsky <paul-ml at is dot lg dot ua>
William Gacquer <email@example.com> wrote:
WG> sorry, just to mention that the URL was not up-to-date. Have a look at
Cool! Do you have a link to LINE (Line Is Not an Emulator)? After
seeing bunch of open-source reimplementations of win32, that's only
thing I want to look at to sleep well at night.
Anti-offtopic: does it compile with cygwin?
Paul Sokolovsky, IT Specialist
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org