This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to redirect GCC output under win98?
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: How to redirect GCC output under win98?
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 12:01:48 -0400
- References: <15FCAB5770B@nucleus.szbk.u-szeged.hu>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Thu, Apr 13, 2000 at 10:28:16AM +0100, Menczel Laszlo wrote:
>I would like to redirect the error messages generated by
>GCC to a file (they always go to the console when I start
>GCC under Win98, outside bash). I recall that there used
>to be a DOS utility called 'redir' that I used with DJGPP.
>Is there anything like that for win98? Or any other way
>(compiler switch, etc.)?
Sure. It's a program called "/bin/sh".
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com