This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Porting OS/2 EMX __findfirst / __findnext
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: RE: Porting OS/2 EMX __findfirst / __findnext
- From: peter karlsson <peter at softwolves dot pp dot se>
- Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:07:49 +0200 (CEST)
- Cc: "McCunney, Dennis" <DMcCunney at roper dot com>
- Organization: /universe/earth/europe/sweden/vasteras
> The Mingw setup uses the GNU compiler, but has a seperate configuration to
> use MS runtimes, libraries, and header files. You must keep the Cygwin and
> Mingw environments carefully seperate. You cannot blend features.
Then why is there a libmingw32.a and certian mingw32 header files included
in the Cygwin distributions?
> Go to Mumit Khan's site at
> for information and the needed software.
Okay, downloaded and installed it, but ran into problems... It seems not to
have any getopt, so at the moment I cannot compile my program. And, I can't
seem to find findfirst/findnext, the include file that was in CygWin
(<mingw32/dir.h>) does not seem to be existant.
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org