This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: -display option
- To: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at sigma6 dot com>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: -display option
- From: "Pavel Kudrna" <kudrna at plasma dot troja dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:06:05 +0200
- Organization: MFF-UK Praha, Plasma Phys. Grp.
> On 10 Apr 00, at 16:49, Jeff Sturm wrote:
> If you want -display to work on Windows you still have the option of
> building the Xlib version of Tk in Cygwin, then running on a remote X
> server. But I suspect that's not what you were after.
> Jeff Sturm
Your suspicion is not correct :-)
That is what I think I need. Do you know how to build Xlib version of
Tk under Cygwin?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org