This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bug or feature
- To: Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org>
- Subject: Re: bug or feature
- From: stefan <stefan at lkcc dot org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 23:05:01 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
On Tue, 4 Apr 2000, Tim Prince wrote:
> I had nearly forgotten the old arrow key problem; it has never occurred
> running the 19990819 snapshot with W2K, so I think there is hope if you
> upgrade your software.
Well, so i updated to 20000316 ! But hereby i exchanged one "error" to
some others, unfortunately...
1) The arrow problem is fixed now, thanks a lot !
2) Do Home and End work ? At my installation these keys produce a single
3) Windows95 crashes now on Ctrl-C, that is *really* annoying ! Can anyone
help ? Windows NT does not.
4) The bash produces now permission errors. Also very annoying. When
$ cat <<FOO
you should get:
But i get something like "cannot document here: permission denied".
This is only when using bash.exe, sh.exe works out fine. Before i made
the above update it worked with bash too.
5) The newly created directory i686-??? for the header files is not
automatically used by the compiler. I guess these are just for another
target. But i would like to use the updated headers, because
"vsnprintf(), snprintf()" and other fixes from earlier headers.
Help is highly appreciated... thanks anyway for all the replies !
_/ Stefan Jahn _/
_/ email: firstname.lastname@example.org _/
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com