This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: creating new window at program startup [OFF-TOPIC]
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: creating new window at program startup [OFF-TOPIC]
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 13:45:06 -0400
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
I'm sorry. This is off-topic for this mailing list. Try one of
the general-purpose windows programming mailing lists or newsgroups.
You should be able to find information at www.deja.com.
On Tue, Apr 04, 2000 at 02:41:11AM -0700, Michele Liberi wrote:
>launching from 'command' or 'cmd' an application created without -mwindows
>flag involves the creation of a new window.
>I would like to create the new window only if I need it. How may I control
>the creation of the new window without generating two versions of the
>thanks for the support.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org