This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Query: Optimization
- From: Tammie Philpott <tammie dot n dot philpott at lmco dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 18:48:54 -0500
- Organization: Lockheed Martin Federal Systems
- Reply-to: tammie dot n dot philpott at lmco dot com
I've read over the documentation for Cygwin B20.1 and have not found
anything talking about if gcc can be optimized for the Pentium
compiler. I see many things talking about API's and how you can port
Unix tools over to NT, but nothing about optimization. Could someone
please tell me if you can optimize for 386/Pentium/etc. PC hardware?
Tammie N. Philpott
OCR Infrastructure Team
Postal Systems, Lockheed Martin Federal Systems
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org