This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Locale doesnt work with cygwin :-(
- To: Remi Lejeune <Remi dot Lejeune at lhs dot be>
- Subject: Re: Locale doesnt work with cygwin :-(
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:41:01 -0500
- Cc: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <C1256873.003D6DCF.00@LNMAILMTA02.lhs.be>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Thu, Jan 27, 2000 at 12:14:47PM +0100, Remi Lejeune wrote:
>Hello there, I have a problem with cygwin I can not solve by myself, maybe
>somebody know about it
>I am running cygwin b20, and neither sort (GNU sort 1.22, included in cygwin
>package) nor my own compiled C programs seem to take into account the Locale
>if I launch a cygwin bash shell,
>then type LC_ALL=en_US and then export LC_ALL
Locales are not implemented in cygwin. Sorry.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org