This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
looking for bitmap editor
- To: "'Cygwin mailing list'" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: looking for bitmap editor
- From: Heinz-Juergen Oertel <oe at port dot de>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 08:34:11 +0100
- >Received: from ute.port.de (firstname.lastname@example.org [126.96.36.199])by port.de (8.9.3/8.9.3/SuSE Linux 8.9.3-0.1) with ESMTP id IAA19411for <email@example.com>; Thu, 27 Jan 2000 08:34:11 +0100
- Organization: port GmbH Germany
I have searched at franken.de an cygnus but nothing found.
looking for the bitmap editor running under X or native (like rxvt).
(the old one bitmap, making black & white pixel files a c-code
byte arrays, I want do use it for small pixel icons for an embedded
Does anybody have it?
What is, besides franken.de, the largest collection of ported software?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org