This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
strange problem with shared memory under win9x
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: strange problem with shared memory under win9x
- From: Pakoulin Konstantin <pakko at mail dot ru>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 19:46:55 -0800
- Reply-To: Pakoulin Konstantin <pakko at mail dot ru>
Process A occasionally writes in memory (SM) shared with process B. Process
B read information from SM. Under Win9x this doesnt work well. Shared
memory in space of process B is not modified until I do next thing:
munmap ( ... )
mmap( ... )
i.e. modification of SM in process B takes place only after call of mmap().
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org