Re: cygwin.dll

Dien,

 From what you mention, it appears that the ACE documentation is
out-of-date w.r.t. the current Cygwin file layout and names. I'm
pretty sure ACE is meant to be used with current Cygwin software, and
at this point beta 18 is pretty old and not recommended by Cygnus or
other Cygwin users.

If you're doing "serious" ACE or TAO (the CORBA ORB and services
package written with ACE), then you should join the ace-users and /
or tao-users mailing lists. Visit
<http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/ACE-mail.html> for a complete list
of lists and subscription instructions.

Randy Schulz