This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Native Win32 compiling... strange error
- To: Matthew Brown <mbrown at mediadb dot net>
- Subject: Re: Native Win32 compiling... strange error
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at NanoTech dot Wisc dot EDU>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 20:30:58 -0600 (CST)
- cc: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, Joe Kraska <jkraska at bbn dot com>
On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Matthew Brown wrote:
> This one will go away if you define _M_IX86 on the command line. This is a MS-specific pre-defined macro in a set that identifies the target platform.
I hopefully did the right thing for the next release. You should be able
to include winnt.h without having to include windows.h first (a practice
no so uncommon in existing code written for MSVC).
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org