This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: keyboard paste from clipboard into bash
- To: Kevin Schnitzius <kevin dot schnitzius at citrix dot com>
- Subject: Re: keyboard paste from clipboard into bash
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:40:54 -0500
- Cc: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <2540FAFDA834D31181ED00508B303A7901AEE84F@hqexch02.citrix.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Mon, Jan 24, 2000 at 06:10:59PM -0500, Kevin Schnitzius wrote:
>Is there a way to do this?
>When I have my hands on the keyboard, I don't want to reach for the mouse to
>do a paste and Alt-space, e, p is awkward.
>Would it be possible to extend bash to pick up a single char paste?
Yes. Certainly. It will require a knowledge of Windows and bash, of
course. If you come up with a patch, you should definitely submit this
to the bash maintainer.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org