This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash, javac and that pesky slash.
- To: Randall R Schulz <rschulz at teknowledge dot com>
- Subject: Re: bash, javac and that pesky slash.
- From: Chris Faylor <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:56:29 -0500
- Cc: Craig MacFarlane <craigm at chemconnect dot com>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <388C8C72.8BB82F3E@chemconnect.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Mon, Jan 24, 2000 at 09:39:12AM -0800, Randall R Schulz wrote:
>You must distinguish Cygwin programs from all others and use Windows
>native path name syntax for any program not compiled for Cygwin. For
>me, this most often manifests itself when I wish to launch Vim.
Of course, you can always get a cygwin version of vim and then you
wouldn't have this problem.
Check out the cygwin web page for pointers to all sorts of ported
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com