This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash hangs on WinNT Service Pack 5
- To: N8TM at aol dot com, pgoyal at isi dot com, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: bash hangs on WinNT Service Pack 5
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 06:16:03 -0800 (PST)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- N8TM@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 1/20/2000 9:07:01 PM Pacific Standard Time, firstname.lastname@example.org
> > bash: fork : No more processes
> Surely this is in the FAQ's by now. If you have a version of cygwin more
> than a year old, that would produce this effect.
In other words, go to http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/snapshots/ and
download a snapshot. NOTE: Read the caveats for the snapshots.
Earnie Boyd <mailto:email@example.com>
Cygwin Newbies, please visit
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org