This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with man.exe
- To: "Anthony C. Portell" <portell at pilot dot msu dot edu>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Problem with man.exe
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 04:49:09 -0800 (PST)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- "Anthony C. Portell" <email@example.com> wrote:
> I'm running the bash and sh and perl and less that came from Tivoli TME 10.
What is Tivoli TME 10? What does that have to do with Cygwin?
> Please email me directly at Tony.Portell@tridelec.com thanks!!!
Then put it in the Reply-To field.
Earnie Boyd <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cygwin Newbies, please visit
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com