This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compiling DJGPP with Cygwin?
- To: KendallB at scitechsoft dot com
- Subject: Re: Compiling DJGPP with Cygwin?
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 13:10:04 -0500
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <200001191945457.SM00169@KENDALLB>
You should be able to target djgpp with cygwin by building a
cross-compiler, just like for any other non-cygwin compiler. The
configure switch is --target=i586-pc-msdosdjgpp
You'll need the djcrx203.zip package from djgpp to get the additional
files you'll need to use this cross compiler. There's a HOWTO for
unix which should work for cygwin as well:
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com