This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
/ , /usr etc not in c:\-Partition, how? Really free X-Server for win9x/cygwin, where?
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: / , /usr etc not in c:\-Partition, how? Really free X-Server for win9x/cygwin, where?
- From: Johannes Eble <johannes dot eble at arcormail dot de>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:46:40 +0100
- Organization: Eble Uebersetzungen
- Reply-To: Johannes Eble <johannes dot eble at arcormail dot de>
I have two questions:
The cygwin 20.1 full release automatically setup the root (/) and the
/usr, /tmp in the c:\ parition. Is there a way to have the directories
in the d:\ parition which is not the system patition?
I didn't find an X-server for Win9x/Cygwin which is really free, i.e.
not only a 15 days trial version. Do you know of any? I want to
install the DDD-Debugger which needs an X-server. The FAQ points to
MI/X 2.0 for windows which is not really free and is not recommended
by Mumit Khan either.
Any help would be very useful. Thanks in advance.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com