This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SSH Problem
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: SSH Problem
- From: mh at mike dot franken dot de (Michael Hirmke)
- Date: 19 Jan 2000 00:16:00 +0200
- cc: paul dot smith at zonnet dot nl
- Organization: Kommunikationsnetz Franken e.V. (Nuernberg)
>I've just installed one of the SSH ports for CYGWIN and it tries to
>make a directory call //.ssh which it is unable to do.
>If you type "mkdir //.ssh", this also fails. I'm guessing this is a
>problem with the directory conversion algorithm used in CYGWIN.
>Note: I'm using B20.1
>I'm not a member of the mailing list, I'm kinda transiant at the mo,
>could someone mail me back directly if you know of a fix?
Try to set HOME= to any existing path you like and you should be set.
Michael Hirmke | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX +49 (911) 557664
90489 Nuernberg | E-Mail mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
| WWW http://aquarius.franken.de/
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com