This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: download problem
- To: Richard Emslie <richard at healthsystems dot co dot za>, "cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: download problem
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:36:12 -0800 (PST)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Richard Emslie <email@example.com> wrote:
> it seems that all the cygwin mirrors don't allow anonymous login...
> what am i to do
It's a feature of IE5 to give you a dialogue box with user-id and password if
the ftp access times out. Just keep trying by leaving the user and password
fields blank and clicking OK.
Earnie Boyd <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cygwin Newbies, please visit
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com