This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: getc() problem with Cygwin v1.0
- To: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: getc() problem with Cygwin v1.0
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 16:17:28 -0500
- Cc: Dtcohen at aol dot com, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Jan 14, 2000 at 11:50:46AM -0800, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>Try `export TERM=cygwin'. Yea, I know Chris said that it shouldn't matter.
>Hmm... I just did `export TERM=ansi' and I can still do the backspace. What
>happens if you do Ctrl-H instead of the Backspace key? Is it possible that
>your Backspace key is mapped to be the Delete key? BTW, my CYGWIN variable
>isn't set at all.
I thought that I'd responded to this already but I can't find it in my mail
There is a bug in the handling of "cooked" mode in cygwin 1.0 iff you are
using CYGWIN=tty. There is no workaround other than to download a snapshot.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com