This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with cross-gcc 2.95.2
- To: Mumit Khan <khan at NanoTech dot Wisc dot EDU>, <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: problem with cross-gcc 2.95.2
- From: Egor Duda <deo at logos-m dot ru>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 13:03:53 +0300
- Organization: DEO
- References: <200001121743.LAA03815@hp2.xraylith.wisc.edu>
- Reply-To: Egor Duda <deo at logos-m dot ru>
Jan 12 2000 Mumit Khan khan@NanoTech.Wisc.EDU wrote:
MK> If you search this list and binutils list, you'll see previous posting (by
MK> others and I) that binutils sourceware tree is unstable for pe-i386, and
MK> you need to roll back to a much earlier tree to usable one.
MK> Essentially, anything past 1999-09-11 won't work at all, and anything after
MK> 1999-08-l9 or so may have problems when you strip DLLs.
MK> You may want to try my last snapshot, based on 1999-08-18 + local patches:
everything works perfectly! Thanks, Mumit!
Egor. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ICQ 5165414 FidoNet 2:5020/496.19
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com