This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Calling cygwin32_conv_to_full_win32_path from a MSVC app
- To: "Gordon Watts \(UW Seattle\)" <gwatts at fnal dot gov>, Gnu-Win Cygnus Mailing List <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Calling cygwin32_conv_to_full_win32_path from a MSVC app
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 12:11:59 -0800 (PST)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- "Gordon Watts (UW Seattle)" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I'm trying to convert from UNIX paths to NT paths inside an app that has
> been built under MSVC. I was hoping to do this by pulling in the
> cygwin19.dll and then calling the conversion function.
Why cygwin B19?!! It's a couple of years old now.
> I can see from the mailing list (I used egroups, which had the best
> message interface that I saw, to do the search) that this has been discussed
> quite a bit. After an hour of looking I wasn't able to fix the problem. Here
> is what I'm doing now.
There exists a utility program called cygpath that does this already. I don't
remember if it was distributed with B19 or not, but it did exist in that era
and it is in the current source tree.
Earnie Boyd <mailto:email@example.com>
Cygwin Newbies, please visit
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org